Challenge rules

Monday 13 March 2017

With Love



Hi everyone!
It's Jan here today with my latest project.
Did you no Crafty Enjoyments stock the amazing Foamiran HERE
I had never seen it touched it till lately. OMW it is amazing.
I have been making some flowers with it..
I can't show you them yet they are for a special project. Watch this space!
..........................
I made a 7x7 aperture card. The papers are stunning and excellent quality.
I used a Crafter's Companion card creator die for the inside. Border die for the outside.

Cups 2 pcs - 0684 Cardboard
House of Roses 12 x 12 papers
Lemoncraft - House Of Roses - 12x12 Paper Set  
I also used Dreamy Morning.
Hope you like my card have you had a look round the blog there's some amazing projects.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment